Sierra College is proud to offer 21st Century Skills training provided by certified instructors. What are 21st Century Skills? 21st Century skills are knowledge, work habits, and character traits necessary to succeed in this rapidly changing world. Through extensive research, New World of Work identified the top 10 characteristics that employers desire in their employees. Train your employees in one of the 21st Century Skill modules or all 10.
Contact us so we can discuss your needs and custom design training for you. Sierra College Training & Development will work with you to:
- Conduct needs assessment and discuss goals
- Focus on the course topics most needed for your employees
- Determine the number of hours that would be most effective
- Include examples from your business or industry
- Offer the class at your worksite or in the college lab
- Select the most convenient time and days of the week or weekend
- Introduce our industry qualified instructors who engage adult learners
- Explore the possibility of CA State ETP funding to subsidize training
We’ll customize a course for you. Get in touch today.