OSHA – Occupational Safety and Health Administration – Sierra College Training & Development can meet your OSHA training needs from OSHA 10 to Hazwoper.
OSHA Construction Safety Training – Covers a variety of construction safety and health hazards workers may encounter. Provides safety information to construction workers about employee and employer rights and responsibilities. Emphasizes identification, avoidance, abatement, control, and prevention of job-related hazards on construction sites. Upon successful completion, 10 hour OSHA card issued by instructor.
Contact us so we can discuss your needs and custom design training for you. Sierra College Training & Development will work with you to:
- Conduct needs assessment and discuss goals
- Focus on the course topics most needed for your employees
- Determine the number of hours that would be most effective
- Include examples from your business or industry
- Offer the class at your worksite or in the college lab
- Select the most convenient time and days of the week or weekend
- Introduce our industry qualified instructors who engage adult learners
- Explore the possibility of CA State ETP funding to subsidize training
We’ll customize a course for you. Get in touch today.