Jeff Briggs, Regional Director, Employer Engagement, Advanced Manufacturing, North Region announced that there is a short process for colleges that want to use their 3D printing capabilities or laser cutters to create PPE for donation to health care providers:
- Identify the equipment you have and your production capability by completing an entry on the spreadsheet for your region.
- Contact the Project Lead for your half of the state to make sure we maintain a unified impact
- Make your Regional Director, Health aware of your intent so they may solicit needs in your area and obtain liability wavier
- Use this link to find the Health Regional Director contact in your region.
- Join the SLACK group to keep up with current trends, processes and discussions
- You will receive an invitation to join from the project lead in step 2
- If you have any issues, the SLACK site is a good place to start, followed by the project lead