Establishing simple visual controls is one of the most important elements of becoming a Lean Enterprise. Through 5S, reduce the opportunities to make errors and help highlight, at an early stage, potential delays and disruptions. At the heart of the 5S is “a place for everything and everything in its place” and 5S is an essential element of being a Lean Enterprise.
• Give instruction on the Five S elements
• Demonstrate the process of Five S implementation
• Show how to develop maintenance through cleaning
• Help participants develop sustainable programs
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
• Recognize the elements of Five S
• Begin to implement the 30 second rule
• Understand the importance of Five S in the workplace.
• Conduct a red tag event
• Establish 5S standards
• Implement a 5S work area audit system
F. Introduction 5S
H. Set in Order (Straighten)
I. Shine (Clean)
L. Red Tagging
Based on your needs, we can tailor this training to fit your specific industry, audience, and schedule. Email or call Sierra College Training & Development for more information at: 916-660-7801 or email.