Establishing simple visual controls is one of the most important elements of becoming a Lean Enterprise. Visual controls systems, standardized work and 5S reduce the opportunities to make errors and help highlight, potential delays and disruptions. Visual Control System, standardized work and 5S are an essential element of being a Lean Enterprise.
• Show how visual controls and standardize work are used in a modern work environment
• Demonstrate the benefits of visual controls
• Show benefits of standardize work
• Give instruction on the visual control systems and standardize work
• Demonstrate the process of visual control and standardize work implementation
• Help participants develop both visual controls and standardize work methods
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
• Recognize the elements of visual control systems and standardize methodology
• Develop plans and Implement basic visual control systems
• Develop simple min/max systems
• Understand the importance of standardize work in the workplace.
• Establish standardize work standards
• Implement a work area audit systems
A. Introduction to the concepts of visual control systems, Kanban basics and standardize work
B. Levels of visual controls
C. The 3 “I” of visual control
D. Standardize work methods
E. Visual controls and Kanban
Based on your needs, we can tailor this training to fit your specific industry, audience, and schedule. Email or call Sierra College Training & Development for more information at: 916-660-7801 or email.