Working in teams to solve customer problems, develop new products or services, improve productivity and reduce costs is essential to the way most organizations operate today. So, what makes teams work? How can we improve them? This course answers these questions, and provides team leaders with the skills to make your teams more effective.
• Understand why teams are important in today’s business environment.
• Create effective teams
• Develop teams and promote an environment conducive to effective teams
This interactive course will reinforce the value of working with multi-disciplinary
teams, enable participants to practice team building techniques and provide
key concepts that participants can apply right away.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
• Identify an effective team.
• Identify where a team is in the four (4) stages of development.
• Understand the four type of Team Players
• Suggest the best decision making method for a team.
• Help a team leader manage conflict.
• Give and receive productive feedback.
• Communicate more effectively in a team environment.
Team players: The Key to Organizational Success
What makes a Team Effective & Ineffective
Effective Team Players
Ineffective team Players
Team Players as Team Leaders
Adaptive Team Players
Analyzing Tour Team’s Strengths & Weakness
Developing a team player culture
Challenges for Teams and Team Players
Based on your needs, we can tailor this training to fit your specific industry, audience, and schedule. Email or call Sierra College Training & Development for more information at: 916-660-7801 or email.