To successfully meet corporate goals and objectives, managers need tools and systems to enhance employees’ performance. Great managers are only as successful as their people. Through this training, learn the systematic process of performance management. Become a more effective manager by developing employees and setting appropriate goals so your team can meet organizational objectives.
• Set challenging and realistic expectations.
• Assist in planning an employee’s development to meet expectations.
• Understand and provide the tools and resources for employees to do their job.
• Give appropriate feedback and recognition to their employees
• Analyze and address performance problems
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
• Set challenging and realistic goals.
• Assist in writing employee development plans.
• Understand the importance of using the right tools and resources.
• Know how to give recognition and constructive feedback.
• Analyze and address individual performance issues.
• Understand how to stop wasting money on needless activities.
A. Introduction and overview
B. Understanding how employee development relates to performance
C. Setting goals
D. Creating a performance environment
E. Effectively using the development plan, tools and resources
F. Analyzing and addressing performance issues
G. Learning how to analyze, monitor progress, and follow up
H. Summary and review
I. Action plan
Based on your needs, we can tailor this training to fit your specific industry, audience, and schedule. Email or call Sierra College Training & Development for more information at: 916-660-7801 or email.