Do you attend pointless and unproductive meetings that waste your precious time? Perhaps things aren’t quite that bad—you simply wish meetings were more effective. Either way, this course presents meetings as a process and teaches you what to do before, during and after the event to achieve the desired results.
• Lead more effective meetings
• Plan ahead to assure successful meetings
• Use time more efficiently with more productive meetings
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
• Identify six rules for effective meeting agendas.
• Assign useful and essential meeting roles.
• Keep meetings on track with proven, easy-to-use tools.
• Produce meeting minutes painlessly and accurately.
• Determine basic decision-making techniques for meetings.
A. Introduction and overview
B. Before the meeting
• Meeting types and their significance
• Six rules for great agendas
• Meeting roles
C. During the meeting
• Essential Do’s and Don’ts
• Group process and decision-making
• Stimulate discussion
D. After the meeting
• Effective minutes
• Tracking results
E. Review and action plan
Based on your needs, we can tailor this training to fit your specific industry, audience, and schedule. Email or call Sierra College Training & Development for more information at: 916-660-7801 or email.