Becoming a Lean Enterprise is a different way of doing business. To succeed, you must make sure that your staff and managers understand the process of change and how to help each other embrace the changes as positive occurrences. To become a Lean Enterprise, you will need to empower your staff to make changes. They also need to be prepared to recognize and deal with the change and communication issues, as they occur.
• Show how change is dealt with differently by individuals
• Explore alternative communication styles and recognize the value of each
• Provide tools and techniques to deal with communication issues
• Teach recognition of personality styles and how to communicate effectively
• Enable greater team work by participating in change events (Kaizen)
This training course will help participants prepare for change, recognize different communication styles and value team diversity.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
• Recognize different communication styles and skills
• Understand the phases and emotions of change
• Work more effectively in a team environment
• Understand the value of diversity in a team environment
• Use communication skills to effect change towards lean concepts
A. Introduction to the issues of change
B. How individuals deal with change
C. Recognizing the phases of change
D. Communication styles
E. Recognizing personality types
F. Assessing your predominant style
G. Crossing the bridge
H. Working in teams
I. Honing new skills
Based on your needs, we can tailor this training to fit your specific industry, audience, and schedule. Email or call Sierra College Training & Development for more information at: 916-660-7801 or email.