Win and keep your customers by training employees in customer communication skills as well as reinforcing a service culture. The way we think, plan, and act should be influenced by an attitude of pleasing our customers, both internal and external. This course is designed to address many critical aspects of customer service so that the participant will gain insights into the skills required for excellent customer service. Use this program to develop a customer service attitude that permeates every aspect of your organization.
• Develop an excellent customer service attitude
• Recognize the actions required to meet customers’ needs
• Improve communication with customers and co-workers
• Enhance the customer service culture at their organization
This interactive course is for everyone in the organization. Expect many individual and team activities to practice skills and reinforce key concepts that students can apply right away.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
• Explain the power and benefits of excellent customer service
• Identify customers and their needs
• Develop an excellent attitude and put it into action
• Use appropriate language to communicate an excellent attitude
• Apply skills to resolve conflict with customers and between team members
A. Course introduction and overview
B. The attitude of excellent service
C. Internal and external customers
• Identifying and understanding who your customers are
• How internal service affects external service
D. Identifying customer needs
E. Powerful words and actions
F. Resolving conflict
G. Planning to exceed customer expectations
Based on your needs, we can tailor this training to fit your specific industry, audience, and schedule. Email or call Sierra College Training & Development for more information at: 916-660-7801 or email.