Does your organization want a culture of honest and respectful feedback in which issues are dealt with openly and frankly? The alternatives, such as hidden agendas, backbiting, and conflict, are counterproductive. Learn how to address problems quickly and effectively. After this program, you’ll have the tools to create an environment of respectful and effective communication.
• How information improves performance
• Ways to identify problems before they get out of control
• What develops stronger working relationships
This course will help promote a healthy organization. Participants will be equipped to keep teams on track, manage conflict and appreciate differences.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
• Explain the sources of conflict
• Identify the five responses to conflict
• Confront issues openly
• Deal with difficult behavior
• Appreciate differences in fellow employees
• Give and receive constructive feedback
A. Course introduction and overview
B. Conflict management concepts
C. Owning the problem
D. Steps to resolving conflicts
E. The key elements of productive feedback
F. How to identify feedback opportunities
G. The five steps of giving feedback
H. The obstacles to receiving feedback
I. The five techniques for receiving feedback
Based on your needs, we can tailor this training to fit your specific industry, audience, and schedule. Email or call Sierra College Training & Development for more information at: 916-660-7801 or email.