Stop wasting time, frustrating readers, and losing credibility when this course can give you the tools to become a better business writer. Although communicating effectively in writing is key to most job assignments, many people suffer from some form of “business writing blues.” If you get writer’s block, find it takes too long to make a point, and worry about making common grammatical errors -- this course can help.
• Improve business writing
• Save time when composing communication
• Gain confidence in writing ability
• Strategies for Better Business Writing is a practical course for all who need to improve their writing skills. The individual and team activities will enable participants to practice skills that can be applied right away.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
• Organize their thoughts
• Write with purpose and conviction
• Jumpstart the writing process
• Avoid the most common writing errors
• Make their point quickly
• Eliminate unnecessary words
A. Course overview
B. The writing process
C. Common writing and grammatical errors
D. How to make your point quickly
E. Concise communication
F. Excellent emails
G. Course review and action plan
Based on your needs, we can tailor this training to fit your specific industry, audience, and schedule. Email or call Sierra College Training & Development for more information at: 916-660-7801 or email.