Tools to Achieve Work/Life Balance
Learn how to manage time, one of the most mystifying elements of life. You may benefit from this course if you are frustrated, losing motivation and recognize the following symptoms:
• No matter how hard or long you work, there’s always too much to do.
• There is an imbalance in your work and personal life.
• You have a feeling that time has become your taskmaster.
• You have less and less satisfaction with work at the end of the day.
• Master time and become more effective personally and professionally.
• Practice proven techniques that can immediately impact their time management.
• Increase personal satisfaction and effectiveness in their work environment.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
• Identify and value what is most important in life (both work and personal).
• Apply their time management style to a development plan.
• Use proven time-management tools.
• Apply key time-management principles.
• Develop skills to handle emergencies, interruptions, and procrastination.
• Identify time wasters and eliminate them.
A. Introduction and overview
B. A systems approach to time management: Prepare, Process, Review
• What’s Most Important
• Power of the Time Chart
• Your Time Management Style
• ASAP (Ask, Shrink, Assign, Protect)
C. The Five Most Important Time Management Principles
D. Tips and Tricks
E. Action Plan
Based on your needs, we can tailor this training to fit your specific industry, audience, and schedule. Email or call Sierra College Training & Development for more information at: 916-660-7801 or email.