Take your presentations to the next level with techniques used by professional speakers. This course will empower you to prepare yourself and your presentations to capture, keep and motivate the audience. Your delivery, confidence, organization, flow and competence will significantly improve by the end of the course.
• Produce powerful presentations
• Radiate competence and confidence.
Effective Presentations is a two-part, interactive course to develop presentation skills. The first part of the program teaches the concepts of effective presentations. In the second part of the program, each participant is given 30 minutes of individualized feedback and guidance in applying and practicing the concepts.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
• Review the ideal presentation checklist
• Organize and transition to maintain flow and momentum
• Create interest, credibility and buy-in
• Avoid the seven deadly slide sins
• Develop speaking skills
• Overcome speaker apprehension and build confidence
• Use the 3 P’s (practice 3 times)
• Capture and maintain audience interest
• Introduction and overview
• Videotape: the first presentation by attendees
• Prepare the presentation
• Prepare the presenter
• Action Plan for Part 2
Part 2 – (30 minutes per attendee – minimum of 4 hours)
• Action plan status report
• Videotape: the second presentation by each attendee
• Presentation coaching
• Plan further actions
Based on your needs, we can tailor this training to fit your specific industry, audience, and schedule. Email or call Sierra College Training & Development for more information at: 916-660-7801 or email.